Working at Halt Pest Control in Beaverton
It Isn’t Just About Killing Bugs
The Halt Pest Control team is a dynamic group of entrepreneurial people who thrive on creating relationships with customers and are solution-oriented. As a team, we believe in learning from each other and that there is always something new to learn. We believe that in addition to offering a safe environment and opportunities to grow and advance our careers, our work should allow us to be creative and even have some fun.
Halt Pest Control offers its employees a generous compensation plan, a great work environment, and all the tools necessary to be successful, including the opportunity to continue their education in the field of pest control. Halt Pest Control also provides clean, well-maintained vehicles that offer plenty of room to easily do the job, gas cards, and company paid cell phones.
If Halt Pest Control sounds like the type of team you want to be a part of, explore The Halt Difference today! Please fill out our job application below and send it in along with your resume and references and we will get back to you.Apply Online
All job applicants are subject to drug testing and criminal and driving background checks. Halt Pest Control is a drug-free workplace.
Halt Pest Control Benefits
- Generous compensation plan with incentives
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for full-time employees
- Company paid life insurance policy
- 8 paid holidays: New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the Friday after, and Christmas Day (in addition, we are usually off on Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas)
Halt Pest Control's Values
- Providing work that is challenging and opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Treating one another, and our customers, with dignity and respect
- Integrity, honesty and a commitment to each other and our clients
- Our employees’ right to a safe work environment
- Each employee’s ability to bring creativity, energy and fun to their daily work
- Delivering the best possible services and advice to our customers, regardless of whether it means another sale for us
- Self-respect through a professional, clean, polished appearance and manner
- Loyalty of both customers and staff and rewarding that loyalty
Culture & Values
Halt Pest Control hires only dedicated pest control professionals and provides an environment and company culture that encourages continuous learning, cross-training, teamwork, and excellence in the delivery of our services and interactions with our customers.
With this environment and culture in place, we:
- Continually maintain and strive to exceed our consistently high level of customer satisfaction and retention
- Are consistently quick to respond to customer needs
- Invest time to educate our clients and to create relationships with every customer
- Are easy to work with and committed to delivering peace of mind by always resolving our customers pest issues