Portland Insect Infestation Control
Exterminators in Beaverton, Portland, Lake Oswego, Vancouver & the Surrounding Areas
Put a HALT to your bug problems with high-quality professional extermination services. Your Halt technician will work hard to analyze the root cause of the pest problem so it will be taken care of where it originates as well as where it was identified. We provide comprehensive control measures to stop insects and keep them from coming back.
Halt Pest Control is a QualityPro and QualityPro Green Certified company so you can rest assured that the service you receive is guaranteed and that every technician who works with you is drug-free and has been thoroughly background checked. We truly go above and beyond for your home, ensuring that you, your children, and your pets are safe and healthy.
Contact our Portland pest control experts in Beaverton for service throughout Northwest Oregon and Southwest Washington, including Beaverton, Lake Oswego, and Vancouver, WA.
Don’t Let Insects Overrun Your Home
At Halt Pest Control, we believe in using non-chemical solutions, such as sanitation and education, as our primary methods of pest control. This means we will always take the time to thoroughly investigate the source of the problem and eliminate it before applying pesticides. This commitment goes above and beyond to provide all our customers with the highest standards of environmentally conscious insect extermination.
Halt Pest Control specialists can help you with a wide-variety of insect infestations, including:
- Ants, such as carpenter ants, odorous house ants, pharaoh ants, thief ants, fire ants, Argentine ants, and pavement ants
- Bed bugs
- Spiders, including the brown recluse, black widow, daddy long legs, and the orb spider
- Wasps and bees, including wasps, carpenter bees, and yellow jackets
- Termites, such as drywood and subterranean species
- Cockroaches, including American, German, brown banded, smokey brown, and oriental species
- Crickets, such as house crickets, field crickets, and camel crickets
- Millipedes, centipedes, and silverfish
- Fleas and flies
- Book lice
- Clothes moths and Indian meal moths
- Beetles, including powder post beetles, old house borer beetles, box elder beetles, flour beetles, and carpet beetles
- Lady bugs
- Pill bugs
Knowledgeable Technicians & Personalized Solutions
Our Portland pest control team is dedicated to building relationships with our customers throughout every community we service. This means we care, we educate our customers, we are available to talk about our processes, and we fix a problem if something that doesn't go right. More than anything, Halt Pest Control provides security and insurance and focuses on protecting your family, home, and property.
We stand behind our work and are 100% committed to your satisfaction. To discuss your insect infestation, call (503) 822-6555 for a free consultation.